This new IPM, belonging to the second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module), provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design.
It combines new ST proprietary control ICs with the high-voltage N-channel super-junction MDMesh DM2, providing fast-recovery diode series to increase efficiency and minimize EMI and overall losses, making it ideal for any high-efficiency converter and 3-phase inverter system. SLLIMM is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 15 A, 600 V, 3-phase MOSFET inverter bridge including 2 control ICs for gate driving
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Undervoltage lockout of gate drivers
- Smart shutdown function
- Short-circuit protection
- Shutdown input/fault output
- Separate open-source outputs
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Comparator for fault protection
- Fast, soft recovery diodes
- Fully isolated package
- Isolation rating of 1500 Vrms/min
- UL recognition: UL 1557, file E81734
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.