This SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six N-channel MDmesh™ DM2 Power MOSFETs with intrinsic fast-recovery diode and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is designed to allow a better and easy screw on heatsink. It is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications, or other low-power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes an operational amplifier, completely uncommitted, and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 3 A, 600 V, RDS(on) = 1.6 Ω, 3-phase Power MOSFET inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Shutdown function
- Comparator for fault protection against overtemperature and overcurrent
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Optimized pinout for easy board layout
- NTC for temperature control (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- UL recognition: UL 1557 file, E81734
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.