The BUL381D is manufactured using high voltage Multi Epitaxial Planar technology for high switching speeds and high voltage capability.
The BUL series is designed for use in lighting applications and low cost switch-mode power supplies.
- INTEGRATED ANTIPARALLEL COLLECTOR-EMITTER DIODE
- LARGE RBSOA
- STMicroelectronics PREFERRED SALESTYPE
- LOW SPREAD OF DYNAMIC PARAMETERS
- HIGH VOLTAGE CAPABILITY
- VERY HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
- MINIMUM LOT-TO-LOT SPREAD FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.