Create more efficient and compact systems than ever with STPOWER SiC MOSFETs
Bring the advantages of innovative wide bandgap materials (WBG) to your next design thanks to STPOWER SiC MOSFETs. With an extended voltage range, from 650 to 1700 V, ST's SiC MOSFETs offer one of the most advanced technology platforms featuring excellent switching performance combined with very low on-state resistance per area.
The main features of our STPOWER SiC MOSFETs include:
- Automotive-grade (AG) qualified devices
- Very high temperature handling capability (max. TJ = 200 °C)
- Very high switching frequency operation and very low switching losses
- Low on-state resistance over the entire temperature range
- Gate drive compatible with existing ICs
- Very fast and robust intrinsic body diode
Our STPOWER SiC MOSFET portfolio includes state-of-the art packages (HiP247, H2PAK-7, TO-247 long leads, STPAK and HU3PAK) specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of automotive and industrial applications.
STPOWER SiC can be applied to all types of energy handling