The ESDA14V2-4BF2 is a monolithic array designed to protect up to 4 lines (bidirectional) against ESD transients.
This device is particularly adapted to the protection of symmetrical signals.
The device is ideal for situations where board space saving is requested.
- 4 Bidirectional Transil functions
- Stand off voltage: 12 V Min.
- ESD Protection: IEC61000-4-2 level 4
- 50 W Peak pulse power (8/20 µs)
- Low leakage current < 1 µA
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause