- RoHS compliant
- Very small PCB area (1.45 mm2)
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 ±15 kV (air discharge) ±8 kV (contact discharge) MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3B HBM (human body model): ≥8kV
- Breakdown voltage VBR = 8.2 V
- High peak power dissipation: 500 W (8/20 μs waveform)
- Unidirectional device
- Low leakage current (< 0.5 μA @ 5 V)
High EOS and ESD protection level High integration Suitable for high density boards Tiny package
- ESD protection level better than IEC 61000-4-2, level 4: 30 kV contact discharge
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.