The ESDALC6V1-5T6 is monolithic arrays designed to protect up to 5 lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced print circuit board space and high ESD protection level are required.
- 5 unidirectional Transil diodes
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.1 V min.
- Low diode capacitance: 7 pF typ.
- Low leakage current < 100 nA
- Very small PCB area: 1.0 mm2
- 350 μm pitch micro-package
- Lead-free and RoHS package
- Complies with the following standards
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G- Method 3015-7: class3B:
- >8 kV (human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause