These devices are monolithic suppressors designed to protect components connected to data and transmission lines against ESD. They clamp the voltage just above the logic level supply for positive transients and to a diode drop below ground for negative transients.
- 4 unidirectional Transil functions
- Breakdown voltage VBR = 6.1 V min
- Low leakage current < 100 nA
- Low diode capacitance (7.5 pF at 3 V)
- UL94, V0
- RoHS package
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 (exceeds level 4)20 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E - Method 3015-7: class 325 kV HBM (human body model)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|SOT 666 EXPAD||Industrial||Ecopack2|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.