The ESDALCL5-1BM2 is a bidirectional single-line TVS diode designed to protect data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
This device is ideal for applications where reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required. Its low leakage current makes it suitable for portable equipment.
- Single-line low capacitance Transil diode
- Bidirectional ESD protection
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 5.0 V min.
- Low diode capacitance (26 pF typ at 0 V)
- Low leakage current:
- 10 nA at 3 V
- 1 nA at 1 V
- Very small PCB area: 0.6 mm²
- ECOPACK®2 compliant components
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 and higher
- 30 kV (air discharge)
- 30 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3
- Human body model
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 and higher
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.