The ESDARF01-1BM2 is a monolithic application specific device dedicated to ESD protection of the AM and FM antenna in cell phones and portable equipment.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced printed circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- Single line bidirectional protection
- Very low capacitance (3 pF typical)
- Lead-free package
- Very low capacitance, line to ground, for optimized data integrity
- Low PCB space consumption: 0.6 mm2max
- No insertion loss in AM and FM band
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G- Method 3015-7: class 3B:
- IEC 61000-4-2:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause