The ESDAVLC8-4BN4 is monolithic array designed to protect up to 4 lines against ESD transients. It has been designed specifically for the protection of the high speed interface of integrated circuits in portable equipment and miniaturized electronics devices. The μQFN-4L package minimizes PCB space.
- Stand-off voltage: 3 V
- Very low capacitance: 4.5 pF
- Small package: 1.0 x 0.8 mm
- Very thin package: 0.40 mm max
- Low leakage current: 50 nA at 25 °C
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high speed interface
- Complies with the following standards:
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G- Method 3015-7: class3B:
- >25 kV (human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines