The ESDU401-1BF4 is high voltage, ultra low capacitance bidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the data line or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for all applications where both reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- Ultra Low capacitance : 1 pF
- Bidirectional device
- High working voltage : 40 V
- Low leakage current : 50 nA max.
- 0201 package size compatible
- Ultra small PCB area: 0.18 mm2
- Low clamping voltage: 105 V at 16 A Ipp TLP
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant component
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 standard:
- ±16 kV (air discharge)
- ±9.5 kV (contact discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.