The HSP051-4M5 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The device is packaged in μQFN 1.3 mm x 0.8 mm with a 500 μm pitch.
- Very compact 500 µm pitch package, for easy PCB layout
- Very-large bandwidth: 11.5 GHz
- Very-low capacitance: 0.2 pF (I/O to I/O) and 0.35 pF (I/O to GND)
- Very low dynamic resistance : 0.35 Ω
- Low leakage current: < 1 nA
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Extended operating junction temperature range : -40 °C to 150 °C
- Exceeds IEC 61400-4-2 level standard:
- ±20 kV (contact discharge)
- ±30 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Breakdown Voltage (V) (min)||Directionality||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty||More info|
Distributor availability ofHSP051-4M5
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||uDFN-5L||-||150||5.7||Uni-Directional||CHINA||0.0563 / 1k||
Tape And Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Breakdown Voltage (V) (min)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
0.0563 / 1k
Country of Origin