The HSP054-4N10 is a 4 channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture.
The HSP054-4N10 is designed to protect most sensitive, submicron technology circuits, thanks to its very low clamping voltage < 9 V under a 8 KV ESD surge.
HSP054-4N10 high protection level is achieved with no compromise on high speed lines signal integrity, thanks to ST new extra low capacitance technology.
The device is packaged in μQFN 1.9 mm x 1 mm with a 400 μm pitch.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Unidirectional protection
- Ultra large bandwidth: 12 GHz (I/O2 to GND)
- Ultra-low capacitance: 0.30 pF
- Ultra-low clamping voltage: 9 V at 16 A TLP
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- RoHS compliant
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±15 kV (contact discharge)
- ±30 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.