Designed to protect against battery reversal and overvoltages in automotive applications, this monolithic component offers multiple functions in the same package:
- MONOLITHIC STRUCTURE FOR GREATER RELIABILITY.
- CLAMPING VOLTAGE: ±40V max.
- 8A DIODE TO GUARD AGAINST BATTERY REVERSAL.
- COMPLIANT WITH ISO/DTR 7637 STANDARD FOR PULSES 1, 2, 3a and 3b.
- NEGATIVE OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION BY CLAMPING.
- BREAKDOWN VOLTAGE : 24 V min.
- SUITABLE FOR AUTOPROTECTED ALTERNATOR ENVIRONMENT.
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.