The SMA4FY Transil series are designed to protect sensitive automotive circuits against surges defined in ISO 7637 series and against electrostatic discharges according to ISO 10605.
The Planar technology makes it compatible with high-end circuits wherelow leakage current and high junction temperature are required to provide long term reliability and stability.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Peak pulse power: 400 W (10/1000 μs) and 2.5 kW (8/20 μs)
- Flat and thin package: 1 mm
- Stand-off voltage range from 5 V to 188 V
- Unidirectional type
- Low leakage current: 0.2 μA at 25 °C and 1 μA at 85 °C
- Operating Tj max: 175 °C
- High power capability at Tj max.: up to 200 W (10/1000 µs)
- Lead finishing: matte tin plating
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.