The STIEC45 Transil series has been designed to protect DC power supply lines according to IEC 61000-4-5. This device protects circuits against electrical fast transients (EFT) according to IEC 61000-4-4 and ETS EN 300 386. Protection against electrostatic discharges is provided according to IEC 61000-4-2 and MIL STD 883 Method 3015.
Planar technology makes these devices suitable for high-end equipment and SMPS where low leakage current and high junction temperature are required to provide reliability and stability over time.
The STIEC45 device is packaged in SMC (SMC footprint in accordance with IPC 7351 standard).
- Peak pulse current: 500 A (1.2/50 μs, 8/20 μs)
- Stand-off voltage range: from 24 V to 68 V
- Unidirectional types: STIEC45-xxAS
- Reverse: Clamping starts at VBR
- Forward: Clamping starts around 0.6 V
- Bidirectional types: STIEC45-xxACS
- Clamping starts at VBRon both directions
- Low leakage current
- 0.2 μA at 25 °C
- 1 μA at 85 °C
- Operating Tj max: 150 °C
- High peak current capability at Tj max: 410 A 8/20 μs
- JEDEC registered package outline
- RoHS2 compliant
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||RoHS Compliance Grade||EStore Price||At Frequency Range||Automotive Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.