The STAC4932B is an N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. It is intended for 100 V pulse applications up to 250 MHz. This device is suitable for use in industrial, scientific and medical applications. The STAC4932B benefits from the latest generation of efficient, patent-pending STAC® package technology.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT= 1000 W min. (1200 W typ.) with 26 dB gain @ 123 MHz
- Pulse conditions: 1 msec - 10%
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air-cavity STAC® packaging technology
Recommended for you
Medical and Healthcare
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.