The STAC4932F is a N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. It is intended for 100 V pulse applications up to 250 MHz. This device is suitable for use in industrial, scientific and medical applications.
The STAC4932F benefits from the latest generation of efficient, patent-pending package technology, otherwise known as STAC.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT = 1000 W min. (1200 W typ.) with 26 dB gain at 123 MHz
- Pulse conditions: 1ms, 10%
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air-cavity STAC packaging technology
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy