The STAC9200 is a common source N-channel enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor designed for broadband applications in the HF to 1300 MHz frequency range. The STAC9200 benefits from the latest generation of efficient STAC® package technology.
- Improved ruggedness: V(BR)DSS> 80 V
- Load mismatch 65:1 all phases @ 200 W / 32 V / 860 MHz under 1 msec - 10%
- POUT = 200 W min. (250 W typ.) with 16 dB gain @ 860 MHz
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air-cavity STAC® packaging technology