The STAC9200 is a common source N-channel enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor designed for broadband applications in the HF to 1300 MHz frequency range. The STAC9200 benefits from the latest generation of efficient STAC package technology.
- Improved ruggedness: V(BR)DSS > 80 V
- Load mismatch 65:1 all phases at 200 W, 32 V, 860 MHz, PW 1ms, DC = 10%
- POUT = 200 W min. (230 W typ.) with 16 dB gain at 860 MHz
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air-cavity STAC packaging technology
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability