The STPay-Gold is a GP 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform with up to 240 Kbyte of user nonvolatile memory.
STPay-Gold is the JVM-only dual interface member of the STPay product family. It has no embedded applications and is intended for users wishing to have a maximum of user nonvolatile memory available to load their own applications.
For detailed configuration data, please contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 240 Kbyte user NVM
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 classic operating system
- Global Platform™ 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 and T=1 contact protocol
- 9.600 baud up to 625.000 baud
ISO/IEC 14443 type A and type B contactless interface
- Up to 848 Kbit/s
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure ARM® Core (SC000™)
- Up to 240 Kbyte of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA co-processor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Crypto API
- MD5, SHA, SHA224, SHA256
- DES, 3DES
- AES128, AES192, AES256
- RSA, key length 512 up to 2048 bits
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.