The STPay-Tiger-17 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform with up to 200 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory for payment and loyalty applications.
It can be configured to support MasterCard M/Chip Advance payment and L-Applet loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications.
The STPay system-on-chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 200 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: MasterCard®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type B contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Up to 200 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.2 Common Personalization Specification
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.