The HCC40xxx and HCC45xxx series are composed of 70 types of high voltage CMOS functions, offering a set of highly noise tolerant gates, Flip-Flops, multiplexers, counters, bus interfaces, and several other functions. The radiation hardness, single event latch-up (SEL), single event upset (SEU) immunity, and the housing in hermetic packages of all types of both series make them usable in the most difficult environmental conditions.
The complete specification of each type is available from the European Space Components Coordination (ESCC) website: https://spacecomponents.org/. ST guarantees full compliance of qualified parts with these ESCC detailed specifications.
- 3 to 20 V max operating voltage
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Standardized symmetrical outputs characteristic
- 50 ns typical propagation delays
- 100 nA max 25 °C input current
- 100 % tested 20 V quiescent current
- 5-10-15 V parametric testing
- Hermetic packages
- Rad-hard 100 kRad TID at 11rad/sec dose rate
- SEL and SET immune up to 119 MeV/cm²/mg
- SEU immune up to 36 or 119 MeV/cm²/mg
- ESCC qualified
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLAT14 ESA FP||Industrial||N/A|| |
Package:FLAT14 ESA FP
FLAT14 ESA FP
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.