The M54HCxxx and M54HCTxxx series are composed of 90 types of high speed CMOS functions specifically designed to meet the radiation requirements of the aerospace industry. They include a large set of gates, flip-flops, multiplexers, counters, bus interface and several other functions. The radiation hardness, the single event latch-up (SEL) immunity and the housing in hermetic packages of all types of both series make them ideally suited for use in the most difficult environmental conditions.
- 2 to 6 V operating voltage
- Low power DC dissipation: 1 μA max. at 25 °C
- High speed tPD = 8 ns typ. at 25 °C
- Symmetrical outputs characteristics
- High noise immunity: 28 % of min. VCC
- Hermetic packages
- Rad-hard 50 krad (Si)
- SEL immune up to 110 MeV/mg/cm²
- ESCC qualified
- Same die and electrical specification for engineering and flight models
- The complete specification of each type is available from the ESCC web site: https://escies.org using its ESCC part number. STMicroelectronics®guarantees full compliance of qualified parts with these ESCC specifications.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLAT14 ESA FP||Industrial||N/A||
Package:FLAT14 ESA FP
FLAT14 ESA FP
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.