AirNodes’ software engineers have worked in big companies like Alstom, and have the experience to support customers throughout the whole process of designing and manufacturing a IoT device. IoT devices developed by AirNodes are based on the STM32 series of microcontroler units, sensors and wireless connectivity from ST.
AirNodes will first use a development board (Nucleo board from ST) to develop a Proof of Concept (PoC) . This PoC step is time effective, thus minimizes the development cost.
Once the PoC step is completed, AirNodes’ software engineers develop the software (as detailed below in "Embedded SW") then build and certify samples for the mass market.
Embedded SW development experience:
Our engineers are capable of developing a custom embedded software for any IoT device based on the STM32 series of microcontroler units, sensors and wireless connectivity.
They have experience in the following fields:
- OS-less and RTOS environments,
- building of custom linux OS,
- designing and implementing complex signal processing and
- embedded sensor data fusion algorithms.
AirNodes’ services cover:
- device and system architecture,
- integration with industrial / mechanical engineering,
- software development,
- certification (including BLE, SigFox and LoRa),
- manage the new product introduction process towards mass production.
AirNodes implements the following methodologies:
AirNodes technical partnerships to support IoT devices development:
We have put in place strong partnerships with companies such as Farnell, element 14 and Sigfox. All of our partners will contribute in helping us to develop your IoT device.