The ACS108-8SUN belongs to the AC line switch range (built with A.S.D.®technology).This high performance switch can control a load of up to 0.8 A.
The ACS108-8SUN switch includes an overvoltage crowbar structure to absorb the overvoltage energy and a gate level shifter driver to separate the digital controller from the main switch. It is triggered with a negative gate current flowing out of the gate pin.
- Less footprint area than SOT-223 (saves PCB)
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Thinner option versus SOT-223 (1.1 mm max. thickness)
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5
- High noise immunity against static dV/dt and IEC 61000-4-4 burst
- Overvoltage protection by crowbar technology
- Needs no external protection snubber or varistor
- Reduces component count by up to 80% and Interfaces directly with the micro-controller
- VCLgives headroom before clamping then crowbar action
- Common package tab connection supports connection of several alternating current switches on the same cooling pad
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofACS108-8SUN-TR
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|Sample & Buy Buy now||
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SMB Flat-3L||-||-||MOROCCO|