The TSL1014 device is composed of 14 + 1 channel buffers which are used to buffer the reference voltage for gamma correction in thin film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD).
One “COM” amplifier is able to deliver high output current value, up to ±100 mA. Amplifiers A and B feature positive single supply inputs for common mode voltage behavior. The amplifiers C to N inclusive, and the COM amplifier, feature negative single supply inputs and are dedicated to the highest and lowest gamma voltages.
The TSL1014 device is fully characterized and guaranteed over a wide industrial temperature range (-40 to +85 °C).
- Wide supply voltage: 5.5 V to 16.8 V
- Low operating current: 6 mA typical at 25 °C
- Gain bandwidth product: 1 MHz
- High current COM amplifier: ±100 mA output current
- Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Small package: TQFP48
- Automotive qualification
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入