The TSV6292, TSV6293, TSV6294 and TSV6295 dual and quad operational amplifiers offer a high bandwidth of 1.3 MHz while consuming only 29 μA. They must be used in a gain configuration (equal or above +4 or -3).
The TSV629x series features low voltage, low power operation and rail-to-rail input and output.
The devices also offer an ultra-low input bias current and low input offset voltage.
The TSV6293 (dual) and TSV6295 (quad) have two shutdown pins for reduced power consumption.
These features make the TSV629x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- Micropackages: MiniSO-8, SOT23-8, MiniSO-10, TSSOP14, TSSOP16
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125° C
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Good accuracy: 800 μV max (A version)
- Low power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 5.5 V
- Low power consumption: 29 μA typ, 36 μA max
- Stable when used in gain configuration
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- High gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz typ
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits