The TDA7496 is a stereo 5+5W class AB power amplifier assembled i the @ Multiwatt 15 package, specially designed for high quality sound, TV applications.
Features of the TDA7496 include linear volume control Stand-by and Mute functions.
The TDA7496 is pin to pin compatible with TDA7496S, TDA7496SA, TDA7495, TDA7495SA, TDA7494S, TDA7494SA.
- INTERNALLY FIXED GAIN
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
- VARIABLE OUTPUT AFTER VOLUME CONTROL CIRCUIT
- SOFT CLIPPING
- MULTIWATT 15 PACKAGE
- SINGLE SUPPLY RANGING UP TO 35V
- NO ST_BY RC INPUT NETWORK
- 5+5W OUTPUT POWER
RL = 8 @THD = 10% VCC = 22V\t
- LOW TURN-ON TURN-OFF POP NOISE
- ST-BY AND MUTE FUNCTIONS
- NO BOUCHEROT CELL
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- LINEAR VOLUME CONTROL DC COUPLED WITH POWER OP. AMP.
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.