The L9339 is a monolithic integrated quad low side driver. It is intended to drive lines, lamps or relays in automotive or industrial applications.
- Over temperature protection for each channel
- Controlled output slope for low EMI
- Status monitoring for
Over temperature Disconnected ground or supply voltage
- Integrated output clamping for fast inductive recirculation VFB > 45 V
- Four open drain DMOS outputs, with RDSon = 1.5 Ω for VS > 6 V at 25 °C
- Defined output off state for open inputs
- Wide operating supply voltage range from 4.5 V up to 32 V for transient 45 V
- Input to output signal transfer function programmable
- Very low stand-by quiescent current < 2 µA
- TTL and CMOS compatible inputs
- Output current limitation
- High signal range from -0.3 V up to 32 V for all inputs
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.