The VNQ600AP-E is a quad HSD formed by assembling two VND600-E chips in the same SO-28 package. The VND600-E is a monolithic device designed in| STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology. The VNQ600AP-E is intended for driving any type of multiple loads with one side connected to ground. This device has four independent channels and four analog sense outputs which deliver currents proportional to the outputs currents. Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart protect the device against overload. Device automatically turns off in case of ground pin disconnection.
- DC short circuit current: 25 A
- CMOS compatible inputs
- Proportional load current sense
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Thermal shutdown
- Current limitation
- Very low standby power dissipation
- Protection against: loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery protection
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC european directive
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.