The VNQ660SP is a monolithic device made by using| STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology, intended for driving resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to ground.
This device has four independent channels. Builtin thermal shutdown and output current limitation protect the chip from over temperature and short circuit.
- Very low standby power dissipation
- Current limitation
- Reverse battery protection
- CMOS compatible inputs
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Off state open load detection
- Thermal shutdown
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Overvoltage clamp
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.