The VNQ830P-E is a quad HSD formed by assembling two VND830P-E chips in the same SO-28 package. The VND830P-E is a monolithic device made using| STMicroelectronics™ VIPower™ M0-3 technology. The VNQ830P-E is intended for driving any type of multiple load with one side connected to ground.
The active VCC pin voltage clamp protects the device against low energy spikes. Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart protects the device against over-load. The device detects the open-load condition in both the on and off-state.
In the off-state the device detects if the output is shorted to VCC. The device automatically turns off in the case where the ground pin becomes disconnected.
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- Very low standby current
- CMOS compatible input
- On-state open-load detection
- Off-state open-load detection
- Thermal shutdown protection and diagnosis
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Output stuck to VCCdetection
- Load current limitation
- Reverse battery protection
- Electrostatic discharge protection
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.