The VNB35NV04-E, VNP35NV04-E and VNV35NV04-E are monolithic devices designed in STMicroelectronics®VIPower®M0-3 Technology, intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 25 kHz applications.
Built-in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments. Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring the voltage at the input pin.
- Linear current limitation
- Thermal shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Integrated clamp
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- ESD protection
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.