STA8090GAT belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090GAT is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS).
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
STA8090GAT is compliant with ST Automotive Grade qualification which includes in addition to AEC-Q100(Grade 2) requirements a set of production flow methodologies targeting zero defect per million.
STA8090GAT, fulfilling high quality and service level requirements of the Automotive market, is the ideal solution for in-dash navigation, smart antenna, car to car, V2X and OEM telematics applications.
STA8090GATD can run also TESEO-DRAW the STMicroelectronics dead reckoning firmware.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- External SQI Flash interface
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 2 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 2 channels ADC (10 bits)
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDDD): 1.1 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- パッケージ :
- VFQFPN56 (8 x 8 x 1.0 mm) 0.5 mm pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+105°C
Discover our GNSS receiver ICs and chips for automotive applications.
テレマティクス & ネットワーキング
|VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2||
Package:VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0
VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.