The TDA7386 is an AB class audio power amplifier, packaged in Flexiwatt 25 and designed for high end car radio applications.
Based on a fully complementary PNP/NPN configuration, the TDA7386 allows a rail to rail output voltage swing with no need of bootstrap capacitors. The extremely reduced boundary components count allows very compact sets.
- High output power capability:
- 4 x 49 W/4 Ω max.
- 4 x 28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4V, 1 kHz, 10%
- 4 x 24 W/4 Ω @ 13.2V, 1 kHz, 10%
- Low distortion
- Low output noise
- Standby function
- Mute function
- Automute at min. supply voltage detection
- Low external component count:
- Internally fixed gain (26dB)
- No external compensation
- No bootstrap capacitors
- Output short circuit to GND, to VS, across the load
- Very inductive loads
- Overrating chip temperature with soft thermal limiter
- Load dump voltage
- Fortuitous open GND
- Reversed battery
|FLEXIWATT FM2 25||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.