The STTH240F04 uses ST’s 400 V planar technology. The STTH240F04 is especially suited for switching welding equipments. The device, housed in ISOTOP package, has in the meantime a low thermal resistance, and a high electrical isolation, which make it particularly efficient in high power converters requiring to be safe for the end user.
- Ultrafast switching
- Low reverse current
- Low thermal resistance
- Reduces switching and conduction losses
- Package insulation voltage:
- Terminal to case: 2500 VAC during 1 minute at TC= 125 °C
- Diode to diode: 1500 VDC during 1 minute at TC= 125 °C
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.