The BNO080 Development Kit is a demonstration and evaluation platform for the BNO080 and BNO085. The development kit is designed as a ‘shield’ that can connect to open prototyping platforms such as the STM32 Nucleo (included with the kit).
The kit allows the user to build applications that incorporate the BNO080/BNO085’s superior motion processing and power management capabilities.
Full documentation including schematics and software examples for the two target platforms are included.
Contents of the Development Kit:
- Hillcrest BNO080 Development Board
- STMicroelectronics Nucleo F411RE Development Platform
- Hillcrest MotionStudio 2 PC Application
- Documentation including schematics and software examples
- BNO080 Development Board
- ST Microelectronics STM32 Nucleo-F411RE Development Platform
- Evaluation Toolset with Graphical Interface
- Technical Collateral and Documentation
- Powered from USB connection