The FSP200 is a processor with Hillcrest’s proprietary embedded sensor processing software designed for use in robotic navigation applications.
The FSP200 integrates Hillcrest’s high-performance sensor hub software stack into a low-power 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 MCU.
This small, turn-key component benefits developers and integrators through faster time-to-market, reductions in development time, reduced BOM cost, and the highest precision and quality.
- MotionEngine™ 6-Axis Sensor Fusion
- Tilt Independent Heading
- Bump Detection
- Inclination Detection
- Choose Your Sensor
- Simplified UART Interface
- Dynamic Calibration
- Simple Factory Calibration
- Intelligent Power Management
- Configurable Sampling Rate
- Suitable for Android, Linux, and Embedded Designs
- Firmware Upgradeable