The MultiConnect® mDot™ is an inexpensive LoRaWANTM Ready, Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) RF module, capable of 2-way communication over distances in excess of 10 miles / 16 km with excellent noise immunity and the ability to penetrate deep into buildings and through structures.
The mDot brings intelligence, reduced complexity and lower overall build of material cost to the very edge of the network by supporting a low power ARM® Cortex®-M4 processor, running ARM's mbedTM OS, complete with developer friendly libraries to optimize RF performance, distribute decision making to the network edge, control and monitor remote field assets.
With support for multiple electronic interfaces, just about any "Thing" can now be cost effectively and remotely connected with the MultiTech mDot for years on battery power.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® information hub today for the latest in-depth information.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
- Up to 10 miles / 16 km range
- Deep in-building penetration - 1 to 3 miles / 2 km
- Developer friendly to integrate and quickly deploy assets
- Run for years on battery power
- FCC/CE end-certified with ARM® mbedTM libraries for developers
- LoRa Alliance CertifiedTM
- 2-way duplex communication, ideal for emergency or mission-critical applications
- Multiple I/O interfaces for most any "Thing"
- LoRaWAN data rates 293bps - 20 Kbps + FSK up to 300Kbps