AlgoBuilder is a graphical design application to build and use algorithms.
It quickly elaborates prototypes of applications for STM32 microcontrollers and MEMS sensors, including already existing algorithms (i.e. sensor fusion or pedometer), user-defined data processing blocks and additional functionalities.
The application eases the process of implementing proof of concept using a graphical interface without writing the code.
AlgoBuilder reuses previously defined blocks, combines multiple functionalities in a single project and visualizes data using Unicleo-GUI in real time using plot and display.
AlgoBuilder utilizes the STM32 ODE (Open Development Environment) ecosystem which combines hardware like STM32 Nucleo boards (NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG), X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion board and software (STM32 HAL drivers, BSP structure, low and high-level sensor drivers) and Unicleo-GUI.
- Simple graphical design of algorithms (drag and drop, connect, set properties, build, upload)
- Optional multi-level design
- Wide range of function blocks available in libraries, including motion sensor algorithms (e.g. sensor fusion, gyroscope, magnetometer calibration, pedometer, ...)
- Integrated function blocks for FFT analysis
- Function block creator for custom block creation
- Automatic validation of design rules
- C code generation from the graphical design
- Use of external compilers (STM32CubeIDE, IAR EWARM, Keil µVision®, System Workbench for STM32)
- Generated firmware output displayed through integrated output data monitor or Unicleo-GUI
- Open XML format for function blocks and design storage
- Possibility to send output data to AWS cloud using MQTT protocol
- Support for NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG with connected X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion board, SensorTile STEVAL-STLKT01V1 and SensorTile.box STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1
- Network updates with automatic notification of new releases
- Free user-friendly licensing terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work