FP-NET-6LPETH1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your IoT node in a 6LoWPAN wireless sensor network to the Internet via an Ethernet network.
The software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop applications such as smart city, home, building, lighting or remote monitoring.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for SPIRIT1-based sub-1GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube-based packages.
- Complete firmware to connect 6LoWPAN and Ethernet networks
- Middleware libraries to support Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x
- Support for mesh networking technology via the standard RPL protocol
- Sample implementations available for X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F429ZI board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-NET-6LPETH1||STM32 ODE function pack for connecting 6LoWPAN IoT nodes to the Internet through an Ethernet network||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity