FP-NET-6LPWIFI1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect your IoT node in a 6LoWPAN wireless sensor network to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network.
The software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building, ligthting or remote monitoring applications.
The package contains sample applications to manage the 6LoWPAN devices through the OMA Lightweight M2M (LwM2M) protocol and to connect the devices to the IBM Watson IoT cloud services via the MQTT protocol.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the S2-LP sub-1GHz RF transceiver; the software also comes with ready-to-use binary firmware for wireless sensor nodes.
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube-based packages.
- Complete firmware to connect 6LoWPAN and Wi-Fi networks
- Middleware libraries to support Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x, MQTT protocol and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Support for mesh networking technology via the standard RPL protocol
- Sample applications to connect a 6LoWPAN network node to a remote server with the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) protocol or to Watson IoT cloud services provided by IBM
- Sample implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board connected to a B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-NET-6LPWIFI1||STM32Cube function pack for connecting 6LoWPAN IoT nodes to the Internet through a Wi-Fi Network||3.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
画像 製品型番 製造元 概要 X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 ST Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo製品型番
Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo