FP-SNS-6LPNODE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a 6LoWPAN Wireless Sensor Network and expose the sensor and actuator resources using standard application layer protocols.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building or lighting applications. The package contains sample applications to implement sensor data reading and LED control from a local or a remote device on the Internet.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the S2-LP Sub-1 GHz RF radio, the SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 and SPSGRF-915), as well as the motion, environmental, and time-of-flight sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to a 6LoWPAN network, using sub-1GHz RF communication technology
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.0
- Support for mesh networking technology through the standard RPL protocol
- IPSO Smart Object data representation of the node resources (sensors and actuators) with the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) standard
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-S2868A1, X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 boards, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, and X-NUCLEO-6180X1 sensor boards, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or a NUCLEO-L152RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-SNS-6LPNODE1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node connection to 6LoWPAN networks through sub-1GHz RF communication||1.3.2||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
画像 製品型番 製造者 概要 P-NUCLEO-6180X1 ST VL6180X Nucleo pack - NEW - Includes VL6180X Expansion board and STM32F401RE Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 ST Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 ST Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 ST Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo製品型番
VL6180X Nucleo pack - NEW - Includes VL6180X Expansion board and STM32F401RE Nucleo
Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo
Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo
Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo