FP-SNS-6LPNODE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a 6LoWPAN Wireless Sensor Network and expose the sensor and actuator resources using standard application layer protocols.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop smart home, building or lighting applications. The package contains sample applications to implement sensor data reading and LED control from a local or a remote device on the Internet.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the S2-LP Sub-1 GHz RF radio, the SPIRIT1-based sub-1 GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 and SPSGRF-915), as well as the motion, environmental, and time-of-flight sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to a 6LoWPAN network, using sub-1GHz RF communication technology
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.0
- Support for mesh networking technology through the standard RPL protocol
- IPSO Smart Object data representation of the node resources (sensors and actuators) with the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) standard
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-S2868A1, X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 boards, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, and X-NUCLEO-6180X1 sensor boards, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or a NUCLEO-L152RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|FP-SNS-6LPNODE1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node connection to 6LoWPAN networks through sub-1GHz RF communication||1.3.2||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity