osxAcousticBF software provides an implementation for a real-time adaptive beamforming algorithm: using the audio signals acquired from two digital MEMS microphones, it creates a virtual directional microphone pointing to a fixed direction in space.
Several configuration of the algorithm are available, allowing the user to find the best tradeoff between audio output quality and resource consumption. Parameters and modalities can be modified at runtime, to grant adaptation to the varying ambient conditions.
The osxAcousticBF library is provided in binary format, integrated in a software package providing implementation examples running on the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE.
The sample package is designed as an add-on for X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 package; the library can be easily ported to any STM32F4 microcontroller with an FPU unit. The software is based on STM32Cube technology. Information regarding STM32Cube is available on www.st.com at http://www.st.com/stm32cube.
- Real-time beamforming algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based on 2 digital microphones audio signals
- PDM or PCM input
- Different configurations to determine the right tradeoff between audio quality and resources consumption
- Parameters editable at runtime
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 board, mounted on the NUCLEO-F401RE
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入