osxAcousticEC software provides an implementation for a real-time echo cancellation routine based on the well-known SPEEX implementation of the MDF algorithm. The secondary features of the SPEEX suite, namely the preprocess options and Automatic Gain Control, have been included as well.
Parameters can be modified at runtime for immediate adaptation to varying ambient conditions. The osxAcousticEC library is provided in binary format, integrated in a software package providing examples running on the STM32F407 Discovery board (STM32F4DISCOVERY).
The example package is designed as an add-on for the standard STM32CubeF4 package; the library can be easily ported to any STM32F4 microcontroller with an FPU unit. The software is based on STM32Cube technology. Information regarding STM32Cube is available on www.st.com at http://www.st.com/stm32cube.
- Real-time acoustic echo cancellation algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license)
- Based on the well-known SPEEX implementation of the Multidelay block frequency domain adaptive filter (MDF) algorithm
- PCM input for both primary and reference channels
- SPEEX Preprocess and AGC features included
- Parameters editable at runtime
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample implementation running on STM32F407 Discovery board (STM32F4DISCOVERY)
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
Jul 09, 2020