osxMotionCP is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize inertial sensor LSM6DS0 or LSM6DS3. It provides real-time information regarding the position of the board (e.g. on a desk, in the hand, near the head, in a shirt pocket, a trouser pocket, as well as information associated with movement such as the arm swing typical of mobile phone carrying positions.
The algorithm manages only the data acquired from the accelerometer at 50 Hz sampling frequency, contributing to the reduction of power consumption in the hosting platform.
The software comes with examples of implementation of the drivers, exploiting STM32Cube software technology and running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 when connected to the STEVAL-MKI160V1, mounted on top of the NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG.
- Real-time carrying position algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based only on accelerometer data
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data and carrying position detection data to a PC, or to log position data previously detected and stored
- Example implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (also plugged into STEVAL-MKI160V1), mounted on top of an NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入