This software provides a Contiki Operating System and Contiki 6LoWPAN stack 3.x port for the STM32 Nucleo board equipped with the sub-1GHz RF communication boards based on the SPIRIT1 transceiver (operating at 868 or 915 MHz), optionally equipped with a sensor expansion board, featuring temperature, humidity, pressure, magnetometer and motion MEMS sensors.
The software comes with sample implementations on the X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and optionally on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 when connected to a NUCLEO-L152RE.
- Firmware package with Contiki OS, Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x and related applications running on a STM32 Nucleo board equipped with sub-1GHz RF connectivity and, optionally, a sensors expansion board
- Support for MESH networking technology by the means of the standard RPL protocol
- Sample applications including a CoAP based REST server (Erbium) exposing sensor resources to connected clients
- Includes STM32L1 firmware drivers for SPIRIT1 sub-1 GHz transceiver, motion and environmental sensors, LEDs, and user button
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性
サンプル & 購入