This GUI software lets you control and configure the STEVAL-LLL007V1 evaluation board from your pc.
The GUI provides read and write access to the LED1202 device registers and configuration files, and lets you create your own lighting sequences by editing the eight on-chip patterns. An RGB Mode with white point selection lets you manage RGB LEDs by grouping 3 channels per LED (CH0/1/2 for RGB0, CH3/4/5 for RGB1, and so on)
Furthermore, you can build scripts in an environment similar to BASIC to generate LED effects and store them on the NUCLEO-L073RZ development platform. You can then launch the same scripts on the board in Standalone Mode.
- Designed for the STEVAL-LLL007V1 evaluation board plugged on a NUCLEO-L073RZ development board.
- Lets you access the features of the LED1202 device through your PC
- Allows you to load and save LED1202 configuration registers
- RGB white point selection for RGB LEDs
- Allows easy development of scripts for the generation of LED effects
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work